Movie review score
5



Aamir Khan, who has a huge fan following amongst SRK's kids recently apologized to them for making mockery of their dad. Aamir recently said, "I haven't apologised to Shah Rukh and I see no need to do so. But I have said sorry to his children as they were hurt that I had written Shah Rukh's name that was given to a dog."

"I was upset to hear that Shah Rukh's children were unhappy with me. I had no intended to hurt their feelings."

SRK on listening about the same said, "We often visit each other's home and we have love and respect for each other. I don't think there was any need for him to apologize because it is not really a big thing for me. Both of us don't take these things seriously but it is the media that exaggerates the whole situation." It's good that the hatchet is buried.

Leave a Reply