Movie review score
5

Ranjitha is taking a new avatar. The actress, who hit the headlines after some 'controversial tapes' were aired on television channels, is busy penning two books with the "support of her husband and family members".

"One of my books is aimed at helping people caught in problems and the other is a fiction, set around today's youth. I am holding talks with publishers and the one dealing with problems will be released first," she said in an interview.

The actress, who said she was badly hurt thanks to the video clips, added: "The media was showing me in a bad light. But my husband, parents, in-laws and other family members stood as pillars of strength."

On her future plans, she said, "I want to take a break from acting. I am very fond of Indian spiritual writing and basically a book worm. I would like to write more books." Meanwhile, reports have it that Ranjitha, who came to Chennai recently, met up with CB-CID officials and submitted her version in the Nithyananda case.

Leave a Reply