Movie review score
5

The popular glamour bomb actress Babilona wants to join the Congress. While speaking to the media, she said," The speeches made by Rahul Gandhi during his recent visit have attracted me very much. My grandmother and my aunty actress Maya are already in the Congress Party.

I am also interested in politics after becoming older. So I have decided to join Congress. I selected this party because all my family members are in it. Rahul speaks very frankly. I was very much attracted and drawn towards him because of his speech.


I have some films in my hand. After completing this, I will be joining the Congress Party. People who are born in this world should do some good deed. Politics is the best base to do social work. That is the reason I am joining Congress. I will also campaign for the assembly elections."

Leave a Reply