Movie review score
5




When asked Namitha that why she was not seen in many films in the recent times, she said," Had I utilized the opportunities I got during the last four months, I would have been acting in more than fifteen films.

I am not interested to act in the same type of roles. If you continue to act in the same type of roles, the audience will get bored. Our respect will be go. So I avoided such roles.

I think that since I have chosen the wrong roles I am continuously getting same kind of roles. Now my expectations are good stories and characters, Now my only request to the directors is that they should come forward to give me good roles.

I acted in some films without understanding the true face of the directors. This has become wrong for me. In future I will see the faces of the director and will act in the films that have good storyline and role. I am firm in this."

Leave a Reply