Movie review score
5

Anaya who had acted in Nadodigal is now busy acting with Amitabh Bachchan and Mohanlal in the film Kandahar and with Mohanlal in Shikar. In Tamil she is acting in Seedan and a film directed by the assistant of Vasanthabalan.



Anaya recently while speaking to the media said," Nobody would have got the opportunity to do the role which I did in Nadodigal. After the hit of the film, I got the character which I expected to do. The film is Seedan. There are lots of chances for this film to reach me to the audience in a good way.

Lot of debutant directors have narrated the stories. Since I am currently acting in two Malayalam films, I was not able to concentrate in Tamil cinema. Vasanthabalan's assistant Sriram Balan has narrated a story to me. I liked it very much. In short while I will start acting in Tamil films continuously.

With regard to Malayalam films, I got big offers within few years of me coming to act. I am really happy that I got these offers. I am acting with big stars like Amitabh Bachchan and Mohanlal in Kandahar and Shikar. There is only one song remaining to be shot for Shikar. Scenes pertaining to me for the film Kandahar are to be shot this week. Amitabh sir scenes are over.

This film will be an innovative film in Indian cinema. In cinema life, all things which I have not expected is happening on its own. I will escalate to the next level in my cinema career after the release of these two films. People are asking me whether is donning the role of my mother. Yes. All her scenes are in flashback.

There is no scene in which I and Sneha have acted together. As far as my knowledge she is the mother of baby Anaya. I heard that the media has made a big issue out of it. There is nothing more to talk about it. I will act in glamour roles but I will not cross the limits."

Leave a Reply