Movie review score
5


Click here to view more hot Sada photos

Sadha said that she lost lot of offers due to Hindi films. She while speaking to the media said," I got lot of offers after the hit film Jayam with Ravi which was released in Tamil and Telugu.

Later on I paired with Vikram in the film Anniyan which was directed by Shankar. This film was a great hit and earned me a great recognition in the South Indian languages.

After acting in 20 films in Tamil, Telugu , Kannada and Malayalam films, I decided to act in Hindi films. I acted in Hindi films Love Khichdi and Click. But these films did not release in time. The shooting of these films were commenced and was prolonging.

My call sheet was wasted. Since there was a condition that I can accept new films only after completing these films, I had to lose other opportunities. I cannot blame anyone for this. Currently I am acting in the Tamil film Puli Vesham (click here to view hot Meghna naidu in Puli Vesham) and in the Hindi film Kalpaali. In Kannada, I am acting in Mallari and Thunda Thundi."

Leave a Reply