Movie review score
5

Hmmm, seems like all the initial excitement, enthusiasm has drained off from this chhote Khan saab. Or maybe he's just bored of all the things..



Imran Khan recently announced his withdrawal from the micro-blogging site Twitter. Reason he says is that he feels this is not the right medium for him. But no he's not annoyed with something and all. It's just that he believes Twitter is not for him..

Said the actor, "I signed up on Twitter because I saw it as a way to interact on a personal level with my audience. I love interacting with fans and I"ve always looked for ways to do that - whether it"s through online chats or live events, but I have started to feel that this is not the best medium for me to do so."

Imran then went on to explain his decision further, "I don"t want to give the impression that I"m upset or angry about anything... far from it. As I said, I have truly enjoyed having the chance to reach out to so many people and I truly appreciate all the love and support I"ve received. What it boils down to, I think, is that I just don"t feel twitter is right for me. Thank you all for the good times. It"s been a lot of fun."

Ok Imran we understand.. But we are sure your fans wont like it at all...

Leave a Reply