Movie review score
5

Platinum disc function of NTR's latest movie Adurs was held at Odeon Theater today evening. NTR, VV Vinayak, Vallabhaneni Vamsi Mohan, Chota K Naidu, Kona Venkat, Ramajogaiah Sastri, Nallamalupu Bujji, Kodali Nani etc attended it.

Kona Venkat said, "NTR has the stamina of creating history with all his good movies. All the centers sporting Adurs theatres are having traffic jam problems. VV Vinayak is the hero behind the screen for this movie."

NTR said, "The response of crowds in this movie is reminding of watching Babai Balayya films when I was a kid. I waited for two years to listen to this response from Nandamuri fans. VV Vinayak gave me hat-trick with this movie. I would like to thank Kona Venkat for creating Chari character and Chota K Naidu for making me look glamorous on the screen. I also want to thank police department that ensured smooth release of Adurs."

Leave a Reply