Movie review score
5

Hindi movie My Name is Khan on location Photo gallery, Kajol and Sharuk Khan on set, Hindi film My Name is Khan onlocation images, Tollywood cinema My Name is Khan onlocation pictures, My Name is Khan onlocation stills, My Name is Khan onlocation Snaps. My Name is Khan onlocation Pics

The shooting of Dharma Productions' My Name Is Khan latest schedule has kicked off at Mumbai. According to a source associated with the unit, the five-day shoot will see director Karan Johar filming corresponding scenes to the ones already shot at the studio during the March-April schedule.

As for the next major schedule in Mumbai, it will be held at Film City. However, there is no confirmation on the dates as yet since the construction work on the sets at Film City is just 50 per cent complete. The extensive set involves a huge trench, a church, three to four houses and a small hill among other things. However, while digging of the trench started way back in July, the houses and church are still under construction at another studio and will be later placed into the trench, added the source.

The film's unit returned to India in late July after a major schedule at San Francisco. Featuring Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role, it also stars Kajol, Parveen Dabbas, Jimmy Shergill, Zarina Wahab and child actor Tanay Chheda apart from a host of foreign actors.



Leave a Reply