Movie review score
5

Many people are against since Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara have announced that they are going to get married. News says that many ladies club have started processions against Nayanthara. Nearly thousands of ladies from Jhansi rani women's security association, Human Rights Association have gathered near Thirumangalam signal. They also had Nayanthara pictures in their hands, suddenly they started to burn Nayanthara pictures in signal and started to shout against her.



In Vijay's film "Villu" Nayanthara paired Vijay and there only started the relationship between Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara. Their friendship later bloomed to love. Recently based on that Prabhu Deva announced that he is going to get married with Nayanthara. Prabhu Deva's wife Ramlath has become shocked by this marriage news. Based on this Ramlath has given complaint in Family court. In that she mentioned that, "My husband Prabhu Deva is not giving money for family expenses. Nayanthara is making my husband not to meet me and my family. Make my husband to live with me. The news that spreaded that Prabhu Deva gave me Rs 2 crore and 85 lakhs worth jewels is also false." says Ramlath in the complaint.

Leave a Reply