Movie review score
5

Actress Jayachitra son Amaresh is debuting as hero in the film Naane Ennul Illai. This film is being produced and directed by Jayachitra. While speaking about this film, she said, "I did not have the plan of making my son an actor. He was interested in music.

He had acted in few scenes in the film Sivaranjani directed by me. After seeing hi, act, I decided to bring him into cinema. But at that time I did not know that I will be directing the film in which he is doing the lead role. I contacted P Vasu and requested to direct a film with my son in the lead role. He was not able to do so because he was busy with other films.

Then I approached K S Ravikumar but he had a high budgeted story. So I met Balachandar and told him my plight. He told me to direct the film. Because of this I became a director. The story of the film is about the incidents that happen in the life of a college student. Every student after completing his studies will be in confused state of mind of what to become. The screenplay will clear this confusion."



Leave a Reply