Movie review score
5

Samantha does a guest role in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. The same film was released in Telugu with the title Ye Maaya Chesavo. Samantha did the role in which Trisha did in the Tamil version.

While speaking about this, she said," I did the role of Jessie which Trisha did in Tamil. Everybody would have met this kind of girl at least once in their lifetime. People who saw this film said that the incidents in this film seem to have happened in their lives. The reason for this is Gowtham Menon. I had acted laboriously in this film because of the hope Gowtham Menon had on me.
All the actresses would have felt that she should have acted in such a role. I can never expect this kind of role in future. I had acted wearing saree in this film. There will be lot of glamour in Telugu films. But Gowtham Menon has shown me glamorously in the saree itself.

Gowtham is not interested in showing the actresses in bikini and glamour dresses. After this film I am acting with Junior NTR in a Telugu film Brindhavan and in another Telugu film with Mahesh Babu."

Leave a Reply