Movie review score
5

Some news may put you in a confused state; you don't know how to react! You can't ignore it, at the same time can't speak up. Such hot news about a hot babe hit the newsstands today and it has become the hot topic of every one! Yes. Shakeela revealed that she is getting married to a Chennai based Business Man in June 2010.

Shakeela debuted through 'Playgirls' at the age of 15 as a supporting actress. Her big hit film 'Kinnarathumbikal' brought her under limelight. She had become popular by acting in B-grade Malayalam films at a time when Malayalam film industry was going through a bad recession. The deluge of B-grade Shakeela films produced on a shoestring budget of 20 to 25 lakhs rupees devastated the Star value of the heroes in the Malayalam film industry. Her popular B-Grade films were dubbed and released in all south Indian languages even in Assamese too! She is now appearing in comedy oriented character roles in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. She acted in more than 200 movies out of which more than 100 are Malayalam movies.

Shakeela Announced about her marriage in Nachiapuram Press Meet
:

Shakeela announced during shooting of Tamil film 'Nachiapuram' that my mother, who was my guardian and companion, passed away recently. So, my food habits changed and I lost 20 Kgs of my weight. Mollywood has not expelled me. I acted with Mohanlal in 'Chota Mumbai' recently. As far as glamour acting is concerned, I would say my season is over and nobody will be interested to see my glamour hereafter. I am going to act in character roles. My would-be is a Chennai based Business Man. I don't want to reveal his name now as somebody may try to hamper our marriage. Though it is a love marriage, parents of my would-be consented for this marriage which will be held in June. I will act after marriage also. Senegalese novelist and campaigner for women"s rights Mariama Ba said "A woman must marry the man who loves her but never the one she loves; that is the secret of lasting happiness" Let us wish Shakeela that her bed be filled with full of roses after her marriage! Thanks: http://www.dailomo.com
















Leave a Reply