Movie review score
5

Director S A Chandrasekharan"s production venture "Veluthu Kattu" had its audio launch yesterday. Ilaya Thalapathi released the audio in the presence of celebrities like FEFSI President V C Guhanathan, Producers R B Chaudary, Kalaipuli S Thanu, Rama. Narayanan, Actor Parthiban, and Lyricists Na. Muthukumar, Snehan. Actress Kushboo received the first copy of the audio CD.

"Veluthu Kattu" is written and directed by Senapathymagan has music by Barani/Sukumar. The film launches two new faces Kadhir and Aarthi.

Speaking at the function S A Chandrasekharan said "I launched Vijayakanth in 'Sattam Oru Iruttarai'. I introduced Rahman to Tamil cinema with 'Nilave Malarey'. Later I launched Vijay in 'Nalaiya Theerpu'. All the actors who were introduced by me have made a mark," he said.

The veteran filmmaker added: "Likewise, I am launching two new faces Kadhir and Aarthi in 'Veluthu Kattu', a film directed by Senapathimagan. I am hopeful that these two would capture your hearts with their performance."







































Powered by Blogger.