Movie review score
5

Bollywood actors Boman Irani, Minissha Lamba, Riteish Deshmukh and Ila Arun attended the premier of their film Well Done Abba that hit theaters on on March 26, 2010. Directed by Shyam Benegal, the film is a tale of Armaan Ali, played by Irani, who works as a driver with a big businessman in Mumbai.

"I faced problems as I did not know the local language. So, I faced problems in delivering the dialogue. But once I learnt it, it became easy.

I have given my best attempt and I hope the audience will like it," said Irani.

The film is a political satire, often witty and sharp but largely an ironic comedy with a central theme that deals with the many development projects that the government has initiated, which frequently get hijacked by systemic corruption.

"It"s a different type of film, sensitive film, it is almost like a satire on the system. I am looking forward to the film and I am sure it will be sweet, nice, funny film with a message," said Riteish Deshmukh.


Leave a Reply