Movie review score
5

Anaya made her debut as heroine in the Tamil film Nadodigal and is currently pairing with Dhanush in Seedan. She had given call sheet to two films.

But due to some confusion in the call sheet, she had to return back the advance which she had received for the two films. When asked about this to Anaya, she said," When I acted in Nadodigal, I had appointed a person to look after my call sheets.

Without informing me, he had given call sheet for two film. In fact I wanted to see the response of Nadodigal before committing any new films, but this person even before the release of this film had taken advance for two films. So I told him to return the advance.

Similarly in another film even before the director could narrate the full story, my coordinator has taken the advance. I told him to return this money also. Both the directors have mistaken this and angry with me. I have not committed any mistake.

I am pairing with Dhanush in Seedan. By doing only glamour roles, one cannot capture the audience hearts. There should be certain limitations while doing glamour roles."

Leave a Reply