Movie review score
5

Filmmaker Cheran's previous film 'Pokkisham' wouldn't have gone ahead making a wonder work at box office. Drenched with most terrific reviews about the film, director Cheran maintained a low profile and is now revived with his high-spiritedness over his next film 'Yuddham Sei'..



The film is directed by Mysskin and is produced by Kalpathy S Agoram under the banner of AGS Entertainment. Says Cheran: 'Performing the role of a don doesn't mean that I must look so strong with thick moustache and 6-pack like Hrithik Roshan. But I will substantial enough to look fit to bash down the baddies."

When asked about any difference of opinions popping up between Cheran and Mysskin, he says, "Definitely not, Mysskin got ready with the script much prior to approaching me and I was clear with the character I am playing.."

The film 'Yuddham Sei' is fast on the heels of completion and will be releasing by mid-of-2010.

Leave a Reply