Movie review score
5

Mass director V Samudra, who made an unsuccessful attempt with the heroine-oriented film Mallepuvvu, starring Bhumika last year, is now gearing up for the second such film.

This time, the heroine is none other than Anushka, who ripped out a sensation with her Arundhati all over the state. The film is titled as Panchakshari. Akkineni Nagarjuna is the presenter.

Sairatna Creations banner is making the film, with Bommadevara Ramachandra Rao producing it. Anushka says: "Ramachandra has been asking me to do a film for him right from the start of my career in Tollywood. I told them that I would definitely honour his request, but it would take some time as I had to settle first.

"Now, I feel great to be keeping my word. There would be no link between my previous film, Arundhati, and Panchakshari."The film would be finished in three schedules and is set to release in April.

News Courtesy: Sify.com


Leave a Reply