Movie review score
5

The petite beauty Trisha has been ruling the roost in southern industries till date. She is one of the very few heroines who have dominated both Telugu and Tamil. She is making her debut in Bollywood as well. Trisha has finished the first schedule of her Bollywood debut film Khatta Meetha. Trisha has been paired opposite Akshay Kumar. Priyadarshan who directed National Award winning film Kanchivaram is directing this film.

Migrating to Hindi films is not a new phenomenon. Way back in the 80s and 90s most top Telugu actresses tried to take the same route. Sridevi, Jayaprada and Rambha made it big in Hindi films.

Trisha assures southern film fans that even though she is doing a Bollywood film, she is not picking up and moving to Mumbai.

"Bollywood films are special. Every actor wants do one. Of course, I'm happy to make my debut in a film like Khatta Meetha directed by Priyan Sir. But that doesn't mean I'll give up on Telugu films. The Tollywood film fraternity has treated me like a queen and I also have two big Telugu films on floors. But I want to a strike a balance and do both Hindi and Telugu films," says Trisha.

Leave a Reply