Movie review score
5

Pranitha while speaking to the media said, "I am pairing with Karthi in the film Saguni. I am also interested to act in Telugu film. But I am a Kannada girl. So I am interested to act in many Kannada films. Many are asking that why I am acting with the Kannada hero Darshan who was arrested due to his family problems.



I feel excited acting with him again. That is a bad incident that has taken place in his life. But he is a popular hero. His film which was released after this incident was a great hit. This shows that how much the audience has supported him. When situations are like that, why should I hate him? I am only sharing my acting with him. Many are asking me about acting glamorously.

When I don the role of a model, I should act wearing the dress suitable for the role. There is nothing in donning glamour roles. Since I am busy in Tamil and Kannada films, I am not in a position to give call sheet for other language films."
Related articles




Powered by Blogger.